Manual Machinist - Manufacturing
AC Tool is now hiring a Manual Machinist!
Your pay is determined by experience. Must have at least one year machining training or experience.
We offer health insurance, holiday/vacation pay, bonuses, and retirement benefits.
Be part of a company that is more than just industrial maintenance and repair. We also design and produce customer manufacturing equipment for the food, transportation, healthcare, technology and printing industries, to name just a few. It's a manufacturing environment that will challenge your machining knowledge and skills.
• Must have at least one year machining training or experience
• Must have machining knowledge and skills in lathe, mill and welding work
• Must be able to work in close tolerance machining
• Must be able to work overtime when required (both nights and weekends)
• Read and interpret blueprints.
• Operate precision tools, machinery, and equipment.
• Perform regular cleaning and maintenance of machinery.
A.C. Tool designs and produces a variety of custom equipment for the manufacturing industry in addition to quality tool and machine work. Our company also offers state-of-the-art CNC machining, waterjet cutting, and fabrication of OEM replacement parts. A.C Tool clients include large and small accounts across the country and Canada who have come to rely on A.C. Tool's design, manufacturing and machining capabilities.
Click "Apply now" to attach your resume. You must include how many years you have of manual machining experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.